Fudgy, a little gooey, and oh-so-chocolatey!
Try this Dairy Free & Gluten Free recipe. We bet no one will ever guess they're made with fiber-filled black beans!
Black Bean Brownies
- 1 can (15oz) Black Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan
- In a food processor, add the black beans and coconut oil and process until smooth.
- Add vanilla, eggs, coconut sugar to the food processor and process until smooth again.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder, coconut flour, almond flour and process until fully incorporated.
- Lastly, stir in chocolate chips
- Scoop the batter into the greased baking pan and flatten into a leveled layer
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Once the brownies are done cooking, remove the pan from the oven
- Allow brownies to cool at least 20 minutes before slicing
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free
Yields: 12 brownies