Want a creamy and decadent dessert that's light and fruity at the same time? Try this nutritious chia pudding! The pudding is coconutty and delicious, and the strawberry jam adds delicious fruit flavor.
Crunchy chopped pistachios as texture and color and make the whole dish feel fancy. But don't worry; despite how amazing this recipe is; it's super easy and quick to make!
Strawberry Pistachio Chia Pudding
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, and chia.
- Let sit until thickened.
- Divide into serving cups; top with pistachios and strawberry preserves.
- Serve immedietely.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-3 servings