If you miss doughnuts eating gluten-free, you will love this soft, fluffy, and cakey chocolate doughnut recipe! You'd never be able to guess that it's low carb!
High fiber coconut flour, unprocessed cocoa, and crunchy cacao nibs all make this recipe high in nutrients. The erythritol sweetens without raising blood sugar. We know you'll love these!
Low Carb Chocolate Doughnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons cashew milk
- 1/4 cup Anthony’s Erythritol
- 1/4 cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a standard-sized doughnut pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, cashew milk, erythritol, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, cacao nibs, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Scoop into 5 doughnut “cups” in the greased doughnut pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together all glaze ingredients.
- Coat doughnuts in glaze; chill until set.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 5 doughnuts