Ever want a soft chocolate chip cookie without a bunch of sugar and gluten? You've come to the right place! These amazing chocolate chip cookies are low carb (sweetened with erythritol) and high fiber (thanks to a friend called coconut flour)!
Nutritious chia seeds replace eggs in this recipe and up the healthy fiber and healthy fat content even more. So go ahead and make a batch of these cookies; you won't regret it!
Low Carb Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or butter (solid, not melted)
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Erythritol
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup milk or nondairy milk of choise
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Tapioca Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a cookie sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and erythritol.
- Add the coconut cream, nut butter, milk, chia, and tapioca. Mix well and allow to sit for a few minutes to let the chia seeds absorb the moisture.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten out a bit.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: about a dozen