Can't decide between lemon poppy seed muffins or pancakes for breakfast? Make this recipe that combines the best of both worlds! Nutritious fiber-rich chia seeds are swapped for poppy seeds in this recipe; they make the pancakes healthier and fluffier, too!
These are truly fluffy and delicious like your favorite muffin, but they're much quicker to make! These pancakes are low-carb, gluten-free, and nut-free. Enjoy!
Lemon Chia Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Erythritol
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the butter and coconut milk.
- Add the chia and erythritol and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda and mix well.
- Cook on a hot greased skillet in scant 1/4 cupfuls until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6-8 pancakes