- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Teff Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Anthony's Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven 350° F and grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Add the maple syrup, almond milk, and chia seeds. Let sit a minute or two.
- Add the teff flour, coconut flour, cacao nibs, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Divide between 8 prepared mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool most of the way; best enjoyed slightly warm.
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 mini muffins