Who doesn't love a soft and slightly crispy snickerdoodle cookie? Great with a cup of coffee or on a cookie plate at a party, it's a cinnamon and nutmeg-spiced morsel of deliciousness.
It's hard to re-create that perfect snickerdoodle goodness in a gluten-free way, but this recipe accomplishes it! These cookies are soft, chewy, a little crispy, and absolutely amazing. You'll love them!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the egg.
- Add the brown rice flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten a bit.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: About a dozen