- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Teff Flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, mash together the bananas and coconut oil.
- Add the coconut milk and chia seeds; mix well and let sit a couple minutes.
- Add the flours, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Form into a 1" thick round in the middle of the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool; cut into 6 scones.
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 scones