Love peanut butter? Then you'll love this combo of peanut butter, bananas, and creamy coconut chia pudding!
The sweet bananas and yummy peanut butter make this recipe feel like dessert, but it's actually healthy because of the fiber-rich chia seeds and the fact that it's sweetened with just a touch of organic sugar. A sensible indulgence for sure!
Peanut Butter Banana Chia Pudding
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except bananas and mix well.
- Let sit for a few minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve in small jars or ramekins, topped with sliced bananas.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2-3 servings