If you love a big stack of pancakes with maple syrup and butter, then you'll really love these fluffy pancakes that have sweet and delicious blueberries mixed in!
This recipe makes traditional pancakes gluten-free and high-protein with the use of buttery and delicious almond flour. Enjoy!
Almond Flour Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Erythritol
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the coconut milk, oil, and erythritol.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda; mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Ladle by scant 1/3 cupfuls onto a hot greased skillet and cook until golden brown on each side.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 5-6 pancakes