There's nothing like crisp biscotti to dunk in coffee in the morning or serve with high tea in the afternoon!
Try these chocolate biscotti for and gluten-free and vegan take on an old favorite - you won't be disappointed!
Chocolate Chia Biscotti
- ½ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, solid, not melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Anthony’s Brown Rice Flour
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream together the coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add the coconut cream, peanut butter, and chia and mix well; let sit a couple minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form into a loaf shape about ¾” tall on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Carefully slices into ½” thick cookies and spread out on baking sheet.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or so, or until crisp.
- Let cool to crisp up all the way.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: about a dozen