One of the best parts about making chocolate chip cookies is eating a bit of cookie dough. Be honest; you've done that, and so have we!
This recipe takes the awesomeness of cookie dough, omits all requirements for baking, and makes it healthy! Don't believe us? Just try this recipe; it's so good!
Cookie Dough Protein Bites
- 1-½ cups Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Pea Protein
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour and coconut oil.
- Process until it turns into nut butter, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Transfer the nut butter to a mixing bowl.
- Add the pea protein, maple syrup, and coconut flour; mix well.
- Mix in the chocolate chunks.
- Form into balls using heaping tablespoon measures; chill until set.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: About 8-10