These chocolate protein bars taste like delicious fudge but are naturally sweetened and full of protein!
They're also super easy to make and the perfect portable snack!
Fudge Protein Bars
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅓ cup coconut butter, softened
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Pea Protein
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, coconut butter, and maple syrup.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press into a 8”x8” glass baking dish and chill until set.
- Cut into bars.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings