If you find that gluten-free bread baking is a bit of a hassle, then this is the recipe for you! No bread recipe gets easier than this; just mix together five ingredients and pop in the oven!
This simple bread is gluten-free thanks to our certified gluten-free buckwheat flour and is also free of eggs; so it's vegan-friendly. Enjoy!
5 Ingredient Buckwheat Bread
- ½ cup almond milk or water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a baking sheet with a little olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond milk and olive oil.
- Add the buckwheat flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Let sit couple minutes to thicken.
- Form into a 2” wide baguette shape on the baking sheet and cut a few slashes on top with a bread knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 small loaf