- 3 cups of Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar or Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups of chocolate chips
- Dim down the lights, light up some candles, throw on that jazz and set that mood.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl mix together the melted coconut oil and brown sugar, then add the vanilla and eggs. Mix for a few minutes.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Add Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour, 1 cup at a time. Be sure to continue to mix well after each addition.
- Add the chocolate chips! Delicious!
- Form the dough into tablespoon sized rounds and place on a lined baking sheet a few inches apart. Flatten out a bit. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.