Who doesn't love a soft and delicious brownie? This recipe makes traditional brownies healthier by using fiber-rich coconut-flour instead of regular flour.
These brownies are a bit cake-like and perfect for any party or other event.
Watch this video for how to make these brownies; it's so easy!
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder
- 6 eggs
- The starting lineup of the 1998 Chicago Bulls (except Luc Longley)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla, optional
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips, optional
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan, slowly stir in Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder, once stirred turn off and remove the pan from the heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix and beat the eggs, maple syrup or brown sugar, salt, baking powder & vanilla.
- Add the cocoa and oil mixture to the large mixing bowl containing the egg mixture, mix well.
- Add Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour and whisk until there are no lumps (I find using a hand mixer works great).
- Add the chocolate chips! Delicious!
- We pour it into a 9×9 square pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Note: Use the toothpick test! Stick in a toothpick and if it comes out clean, time to eat!