It's a lazy day and you want a yummy treat. But you don't want to heat up the house or mess up the kitchen too much. Off to the bakery? No! These coconut macaroons require 5 ingredients and just a couple minutes prep time. No baking required - just throw them (well, not literally) into your freezer to set up and then chow down! So delicious!
These are sweet and coconutty and taste like a cross between a candy bar and cookie. But guess what? They're healthy! Full of nourishing fats from the coconut and sweetened with honey, these are nutritious but you'd never know it!
Want to up the healthiness factor even more? Throw in some chia seeds!
5 Ingredient No Bake Macaroons
- 2/3 cup Anthony's Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (lightly toasted if you like)
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together all ingredients and form into balls.
- Chill or freeze until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Pin this for later: