Brown Rice Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup boiling water
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the rice flour, arrowroot, and salt.
- Stir in the hot water until a smooth dough forms. May need to knead the dough a few times. (Pun intended!)
- Divide the dough into 4-5 balls and roll them out very thin on a floured surface.
- Cook in a dry skillet until bubbles form and the tortillas are cooked through, a couple minutes per side.
- Best served immediately with your favorite topping! (Like almond butter and bananas!)