- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons matcha
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 drops liquid vanilla stevia (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a muffin pan with a little coconut oil.
- Whisk the eggs with the coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add the matcha, coconut flour, and coconut. Mix well.
- Mix in the dark chocolate, baking soda, and stevia.
- Scoop into 6 muffin cups.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 muffins