- 1 cup Anthony's Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Matcha Powder
- 2 egg whites
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a large baking sheet with a little butter or coconut oil.
- In mixing bowl, combine the coconut, almond flour, sugar, and butter. Cream and mix well.
- Add the vanilla, matcha, and egg whites. Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten out into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over cookies.
- Allow to set and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1-1/2 dozen