These amazing blondies are chewy cookies, peanut butter, and chocolate all rolled into a one-bowl bar cookie! It sounds too good to be true, but you'll believe us when you try these; they're awesome!
Oh and did we mention that these are gluten-free and take less than 10 minutes to whip up? They're a perfect party treat or potluck addition. They'd be amazing to make for a game day party, too!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Gluten Free Blonde Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the egg and peanut butter.
- Add the brown rice flour, tapioca flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chunks.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 9 blondies