Craving doughnuts? Instead of taking a trip to the bakery, try this simple recipe! It's much easier than you think to make your own homemade doughnuts, no fryer required!
These gluten-free doughnuts are made with high-fiber coconut flour and sweetened with our organic cane sugar; they're the perfect breakfast treat with a hot cup of coffee!
These take just a few minutes to make and are delicious warm from the oven brushed with melted butter and dusted with crunchy cinnamon sugar! You'll never want store-bought doughnuts again!
Coconut Flour Cinnamon Doughnuts
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Erythritol or Organic Sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Arrowroot Starch or Tapioca Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Anthony's Erythritol or Organic Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Anthony's Ceylon Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a doughnut pan.
- Whisk the eggs with coconut oil and sugar.
- Add the coconut flour, arrowroot, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Divide batter between 6 doughnut "cups."
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon for the topping in a shallow bowl.
- Brush the doughnuts with butter and dust in cinnamon sugar.
Prep tim: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 doughnuts