- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Organic Sugar
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Arrowroot Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon red gel food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Organic Sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Anthony's Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs with the butter, chocolate, sugar, and cocoa.
- Add the brown rice flour, arrowroot, and coconut flour and mix well.
- Mix in the red food coloring, salt, and baking soda.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Beat together all frosting ingredients except coconut and frost cake.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 9 servings