- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9" cake pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with the butter and erythritol.
- Add the coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared cake pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together all streusel ingredients and crumble over cake.
- Bake cake for 25-30 minutes.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings