Love dense, gooey chocolate brownies? Then no-bake brownies are right up your alley! The elimination of baking results in a super-decadent brownie with tons of chocolatey goodness and zero cakey factor, like a good brownie should be.
These brownies are also full of nutritious cacao and high-fiber coconut flour, making them a rich yet sensible indulgence. So get out your mixing bowl and whip up a batch; you won't regret it!
No Bake Brownies
- 1/3 cup almond butter, peanut butter, or other nut butter
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Organic Sugar
- 1/3 cup softened Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or whipped dairy cream
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Sugar
- In a mixing bowl, mash together the nut butter and bananas.
- Add the sugar, coconut oil, and chia seeds. Mix well.
- Add the cocoa, coconut flour, and salt. Mix well.
- Press into an 8" by 8" glass baking dish. Chill.
- In a small bowl, mix together the frosting ingredients.
- Spread onto the brownies and chill until set.
- Cut into 9 brownies and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes plus chilling
Yield: 9 brownies