Ever wanted to just make a batch of cookie dough and just eat it; no baking? Who needs to fire up the oven when the cookie dough tastes better than baked cookies?
With this cookie dough bar recipe, now you can! These take just a few minutes to mix up and as soon as they set in the fridge you can eat them!
Plus these are low sugar and high in nutritious fiber and healthy fats; but you'd never be able to tell!
Cookie Dough Bars
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 2/3 cup cashew milk or other milk of choice
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Erythritol
- 1-2/3 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Cocoa Nibs
- Dash salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, milk, and erythritol.
- Mix in almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa nibs, and salt.
- Press into an 8" by 8" glass baking dish and chill until set.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 9 bars