Love cheesecake? Then try this delicious version that's made gluten-free my using almond and coconut flour for the chocolate cookie crust. The filling is peanut butter flavored, so this tastes like a peanut butter cup cheesecake!
The filling is also made with powdered pure sour cream and heavy cream, making the filling creamy and delicious with minimal effort. It's a great way to use these convenient products!
The crunchy cocoa nibs top off this dessert and make it a truly delicious and decadent treat!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup cashew milk or other milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Sour Cream Powder
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Heavy Cream Powder
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 7 tablespoons water
- 1 cup coconut cream or cream cheese
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Cacao Nibs
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, cane sugar, chia seeds, and cocoa powder.
- Mix in the cashew milk and melted chocolate.
- Press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream powder, heavy cream powder, sugar, and water. Mix well.
- Add the coconut cream or cream cheese and peanut butter and mix well.
- Spread evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Chill until set.
- Slice and enjoy.