Peanut butter cookies; classic, soft, chewy, sweet, and crispy, they're a classic. Perfect for any occasion, the peanut butter cookie is a recipe that isn't often messed with.
But we like to live on the edge, so our recipe is gluten-free, low-carb, and sugar-free. But it still tastes exactly like the perfect peanut butter cookies you're used to; buttery, sweet, and simply delicious! You won't be able to tell the difference!
Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little butter.
- Cream together the peanut butter, butter, and erythritol in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the egg.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
- Use a fork to create a crosshatch pattern on the top of each cookie, flattening out the cookies. The dough is a little sticky, so run the fork under water before doing this.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool a bit and enjoy warm or room temperature.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1-1/2 dozen