Powdered sugar doughnut holes are the perfect weekend breakfast treat. But they're usually full of gluten and refined grains. Try this homemade version made with nutritious almond flour and dusted with powdered sugar!
These doughnut holes require just a few minutes and one bowl to make; and they're baked in a mini muffin pan; no frying required! So easy and delicious!
Almond Flour Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Tapioca Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the coconut cream, applesauce, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the almond flour, tapioca, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Roll into 8 balls (dough will be a little bit sticky) and place each in a mini muffin cup.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 doughnut holes