Ever have a craving for something sweet but don't want to bake (or eat!) a whole pan of brownies?
Then this recipe is most definitely for you! It takes just a minute to stir together and yields one large chocolate cake with the dense texture of a brownie. Plus it's gluten-free and full of nutrition from almond flour and chia seeds!
Single Serve Brownie Cake
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (peanut, almond, etc.)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (almond, coconut, dairy)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoons Anthony's Erythritol or Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash salt
- Anthony's Cacao Nibs and Anthony's Chia Seeds, for topping
- In a small bowl, combine the nut butter, milk, vanilla, and chia seeds.
- Let sit a couple minutes, or until the chia gels a bit.
- Mix in the erythritol or sugar.
- Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Scoop into a ramekin or large coffee cup.
- Microwave on HIGH (100 percent power) for 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top with cacao nibs and chia seeds! Enjoy!
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving