These no bake brownie bites are sure to make a second appearance in any household. Go ahead, we dare you to make some and see for yourself.
These no bake brownie bites are so simple, and sure to curb any sweet tooth!
No Bake Brownie Bites
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 T honey
- Rolling toppings of choice: dairy free chocolate chips, pecans, powdered sugar, etc.
- In a bowl, combine the cocoa powder, peanut butter, & honey.
- Stir the mixture until everything is mixed together.
- Roll the dough into 9 balls.
- Next, add rolling toppings of choice in a small bowl. Roll the brownie balls into the toppings to coat the outside of the ball.
- Repeat until all the brownie bites are covered.
- Place the bites on a plate and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until chilled.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 9 bites
Dairy free & gluten free