WE DONUT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU! Celebrate your weekend with some homemade air fryer donuts!
These donuts are so simple to make & you can readily have the ingredients on hand. Have your kids, friends, or spouse help you make the biscuits into donuts & pop them into the air fryer for a few minutes!
Coconut Air Fryer Donuts
- 1 can of biscuits (8)
- 3 T butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 T milk
- 2 T Anthony's Goods arrowroot flour
- Anthony’s Goods Toasted Coconut for topping
- Preheat an airfryer.
- Meanwhile, use a shot glass or water bottle cap to cut a hole into the middle of each biscuit dough to form a donut.
- Add 4 donuts at a time to the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes.
- After the donuts are done, add the donut holes to the air fryer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooking, make the icing.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, milk, & arrowroot flour.
- Mix the icing using a mixer until smooth (you can use less milk if you like thicker icing).
- Dip the donuts into the icing to coat the tops and then sprinkle on coconut.
- Serve warm!
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 8 donuts & 8 donut holds