Teatime isn't complete without some crisp and delicious biscotti cookies! You'll love these almond flour biscotti - they are the perfect texture and have a buttery almond flavor thanks to the almond flour and almond extract.
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Anthony’s Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking sheet with a bit of coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and cane sugar. Add eggs and mix well.
- Add the almond flour, almond extract, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- From into a 1 inch high loaf shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice into ½” or ⅓” cookies and spread out on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen