Cake as a snack? Yes! This super-fluffy cake made with sweet blueberries tastes indulgent but is full of protein from the almond flour and healthy fats from the coconut oil.
This gluten-free cake would be delicious with breakfast or as an afternoon snack with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Enjoy!
Almond Flour Blueberry Snack Cake
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ cup Anthony’s Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Tapioca Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw if frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, and sugar; mix well.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Carefully fold in blueberries.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 9 servings