Want a delicious breakfast on the go with lots of nutritional value? Make these breakfast bars!
They have the texture of a cookie but are full of healthy fats, protein, and fiber. Great for busy mornings, or when you need an easy afternoon snack!
Almond Flour Breakfast Bars
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Organic Coconut Oil, softened
- 6 tablespoons Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ½ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Pea Protein
- 1 cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- ½ cup Anthony’s Dried White Mulberries
- ½ cup Anthony’s Shredded Coconut
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and sugar.
- Mix in the almond milk.
- Add the pea protein, almond flour, and buckwheat flour and mix well.
- Add the mulberries, coconut, and baking soda and mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings