This creamy pudding has the taste and texture of traditional chocolate pudding with none of the dairy!
Delicious and nutritious cocoa powder lends the chocolate flavor, and organic sugar lends sweetness.
Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Organic Cane Sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- In a saucepan, combine the cocoa powder, cornstarch, cane sugar, and salt; mix well.
- Whisk in the almond milk.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring.
- Continue to stir and simmer until the mixture thickens until it sticks to the back of a spoon.
- Transfer to a serving dish, mix in coconut oil, and chill until cold and set.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings