Is your hair looking a little dull lately? We have a little self-care hair mask recipe for you below.
This lovely hair mask can be made with things you have around your home. Try using this hair mask once a week or every other week. We are all about self-care over here.
Amla Hair Mask
- ½ avocado
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Amla Powder
- 1 T raw honey
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- Place ingredients in a small bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado and stir the ingredients together.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour to settle.
- Next, apply the mixture to your hair and let it sit for the desired amount.
- Wash hair like normal after letting the hair mask sit.
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Yields: 1 mask