Pancakes; they're a standard breakfast food; delicious plain and even with added blueberries or chocolate chips.
But have you ever added apples, raisins, and cinnamon? The resulting pancakes are fluffy, moist, and taste like cinnamon raisin bread; only way easier to make!
Gluten-Free Apple Raisin Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Teff Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Raisins
- ½ cup chopped apple
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, and sugar; mix well.
- Add the sugar, teff flour, baking soda, and cinnamon; mix well. M
- Mix in raisins and apple.
- Cook ¼ cup measures on a hot greased skillet until golden brown on each side.
- Enjoy with butter and maple syrup.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 5 servings