Everyone loves a good loaf of banana bread, right? How about one that contains the adaptogen ashwagandha?
This bread is only slightly sweet which allows you to put what ever toppings you want: peanut butter, butter, yogurt, or whatever else your heart desires.
Ashwaganda Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Ashwagandha Root Powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Anthony's Goods Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Cassava Flour
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 4 tsp quick cooking oats
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the bananas to a bowl and use a mixer to mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, & coconut milk.
- Mix the wet ingredients together until combined.
- Next, add the Ashwagandha, baking soda, almond flour, & cassava flour to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Scoop the batter into a loaf plan in an even layer.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the bread is cooked through.
- Consume the bread while warm or let the bread cool completely and store in the refrigerator wrapped in foil or in a Tupperware container.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields: 1 loaf (approx. 9 slices)
Gluten free & dairy free