These carrot muffins are the perfect consistency. The carrots are a little hidden vegetable that packs so much flavor.
Whip up a batch of these and keep them handy for a quick on the go breakfast or a no brainer snack! Top the muffins with some butter, and our little trick is to warm them up in the microwave for just under 10 seconds.
Carrot Ashwagandha Muffins
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Ashwagandha
- 1 tsp cassia cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add carrots, applesauce, coconut oil, egg, honey, & coconut sugar to a bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients.
- Next add the flour, baking soda, Ashwagandha, cinnamon, & salt to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the muffin batter to a muffin pan with optional muffin liners.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until baked through.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Total Time: 42 minutes
Yields: 12 muffins