Looking for some chocolatey goodness? You’ve come to the right place!
This avocado chocolate mousse is rich and full of healthy fats. It’s also egg and dairy-free, creamy and unexpectedly delicious.
The avocados are great for a smooth texture and, as long as they’re ripe, you won’t even taste them—just pure chocolate bliss.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup Anthony Good’s Organic Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup almond or soy milk
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate (melted)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Anthony Good’s Organic Shredded Coconut & Anthony’s Good’s Cocoa Nibs to garnish
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Let the mixture chill for 1 hour in the fridge.Top with shredded coconut and cocoa nibs for added crunch.
Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes