Who loves pancakes? Who loves healthy pancakes? These are some guilt free pancakes that are also high in fiber!
These pancakes are also versatile because you can top them with so many different things. Make a double batch for an easy breakfast prep.
Banana Fiber Pancakes
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Psyllium Husk Powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil for cooking
- Toppings of choice
- Place a pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combined all ingredients except coconut oil.
- Add ½ tsp of coconut oil to the pan.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add ½ of the batter to the pan.
- Cook the pancake on one side until almost set, flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Repeat using the rest of the batter and another ½ tsp of coconut oil.
- Top the pancakes with toppings of your choice, for example: banana slices, peanut butter, almond butter, maple syrup, honey, ghee, etc.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Dairy free, gluten free, paleo