How cute are these mini muffins? These are fun to make and to eat because they are so little. You can warm them up and top them with some butter and you will have a delicious breakfast or snack.
Children will love these little muffins because they are easy for them to hold & eat. These are also easy to transport & make the perfect grab and go snack. These muffins are also fantastic topped with some good ol' peanut butter!
Flax Banana Muffins
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 T Avocado Oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Flaxseed Meal
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, add the bananas and beat with a mixer until mashed.
- Next, add the vanilla, maple syrup, egg, avocado oil, and coconut milk to the banana mixture.
- Beat the wet ingredients to combine.
- Add the flour, flax meal, baking powder, and oats to the mixing bowl.
- Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Place mini muffin liners into the mini muffin pan.
- Scoop the muffin batter into the muffin liners.
- Place the muffin pan into the oven and bake the mini muffins for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the muffins are done baking, remove them from the oven and place them onto a cooling rack.
Total time: 30 minutes
Gluten free & dairy free
Serves: 18 mini muffins