Have you ever seen a pasta this pretty? Neither had we. This pretty-in-pink plate of spaghetti gets it blush from beet juice powder, which complements creamy goat cheese and crunchy walnuts in a special kind of way. Beets and goat cheese are a tried-and-true pairing and this recipe is all the proof you need.
Beet and Goat Cheese Pasta
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
- ¾ cup goat cheese
- 1 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Beet Juice Powder
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the chopped onions in olive oil until soft and translucent. Add the goat cheese and the walnuts and stir to combine until the goat cheese has melted.
- Pour the onion and cheese mixture into the pasta pot and sprinkle in the beet juice powder. Stir everything quickly and thoroughly to ensure the color gets evenly distributed.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes