Want a super-easy supper made with delicious spices and plant-based protein? Try these delicious vegetarian tacos made with our black beans and flavorful cumin!
You'll never miss the meat in these hearty tacos. Enjoy!
Black Bean Tacos
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cooked Anthony’s Black Beans
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-½ teaspoons Anthony’s Cumin
- Corn tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Black olives
- Shredded lettuce
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the beans, salsa, chili powder, and cumin; cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve in corn tortillas with salsa, sour cream, olives, and lettuce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield; 4 servings