These Black Maca Brownies are gluten free and dairy free and sure to please a crowd.
Maca is a great source of vitamin C, copper, and iron, so what better way to add some vitamins and minerals to a childhood favorite treat!
Trust us when we tell you, you're going to want to remake these all the time!
They are gooey, chocolatey, and everything you would want in a brownie.
Black Maca Brownies
- ½ c. Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 1 c. Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ c. Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ½ c. Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- Dash salt
- 1 T Anthony’s Black Maca Powder
- 1 T Anthony’s MCT Oil Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Next, stir in the wet ingredients just until combined.
- Scoop the brownie batter into an 8X8 or 9X9 inch pan.
- Place the pan in the oven on the top rack and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the brownies are cooked, remove the pan from the oven and allow the brownies to cool at least 10 minutes before cutting them.