Do you need a healthy snack full of fiber, healthy fats, and healthy carbs? This bar is your new go to! Make these up on the weekend and you have a snack for all week.
These bars are perfect to grab and go. You can also eat them as a pre-workout snack or stash one in your child's lunch box. The dates add the perfect amount of sweetness to the bars.
Black Sesame Bars
- 20 dates
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Black Sesame Seeds
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Cashews
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Walnuts
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Ceylon Cinnamon
- Place the dates into boiling water and allow them to soften for 20 minutes.
- Next, drain the water and remove the pits from the dates.
- Place the sesame seeds, cashews, walnuts, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon into a food processor.
- Process the ingredients together until they are crumbly.
- Next, add the dates and process until combined.
- Add the mixture to a bread pan and press down in an even layer.
- Place the bread pan into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once the time is up, remove the bread pan and slice into bars.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Serves: 6-7 bars
Gluten free, dairy free, & vegan