Here is a little switch up from your traditional almond or cashew milk. This is made with black sesame seeds!
We think this milk would pair well for cooking! You can also try to add this to your smoothie.
Black Sesame Milk
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Black Sesame Seeds
- 2-8 cups water
- Add the water to the sesame seeds and allow the seeds to soak for 1 day.
- Once the seeds are soaked, drain the liquid from the seeds.
- Place ½ cup of sesame seeds into a blender with 2 cups of water.
- Process the seeds for 2 minutes.
- Strain the milk through a cheese cloth & add the milk to a pourable container with a lid.
- Repeat the process until you make the desired amount of milk you want.
- You can store the leftover soaked sesame seeds in the fridge to use during the week to make more milk.
- Store the milk the fridge.
Total time: 1 day +10 minutes
Dairy free, gluten free, keto, & vegan
Serves: 2-8 servings