Rolls aren't always your best friend, especially if you are gluten intolerant or allergic. Well, look no further... here is your new take on rolls. These are especially good since Thanksgiving is fast approaching.
Stock up on some of the ingredients for this recipe so that you can make rolls for everyone. You can top these with ghee, jelly, nut butter, or whatever you desire.
Black Sesame Seed Rolls
- 2 cups Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Flour
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Flax Seed Meal
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil, melted
- ¾ cup hot water
- Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil & Black Sesame Seeds for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, flax seed meal, cream of tartar, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, and hot water to a mixing bowl and mix together until a dough forms.
- Next, roll the dough into 8 balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with coconut oil & sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Place the pan into the oven and allow the rolls to bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the rolls are done baking, remove the pan from the oven and allow the rolls to cool slightly before serving with ghee.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Serves: 8 rolls
Gluten free & dairy free