Sick of the same old latte? Turn up the color (and flavor!) with this cashew-based drink that tastes like spring and certainly looks the part. Sip it hot or cold over ice while you daydream of the lush lavender fields of Provence.
Blueberry Lavender Cashew Milk Latte
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Whole Cashews
- 2 cups water
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Anthony’s Goods French Lavender Petals
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak cashews in hot water for 2 hours.
- Drain the liquid and place the cashews in a high-powered blender with 2 cups water, blueberries, honey, vanilla extract and pinch of salt. Blend until smooth, then pass the liquid through a mesh strainer to filter out any cashew and blueberry mush.
- Heat the remaining liquid and use a tea infuser to steep the lavender for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or over ice.
Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 2 hours, 15 minutes